From the Front of House... to yours!

Hello from the front of house at the Toro Bar and Grill!! I would like to start by introducing myself, and telling you a little about my background before jumping straight in to telling you the exciting happenings here at Toro! I am very excited to have the oppurtunity to write for the blog, and every week I will be posting new events and updates for the Toro... Being new to Rio Rancho I am thrilled at the opportunity of filling the role for Front of House Manager here at the Toro! Crossing the world several times my travels have given me the opportunity of earning an international degree in architecture from Australia, hiking the Inca Trail in Peru, visiting exotic islands in Thailand, drinking whiskey with the Irish, and getting to know the European influence from the United Kingdom to Holland! All of these wonderful adventures leads me to bring an international flavor and exotic inspiration to the Toro Bar and Grill. My goals in the coming months are to bring in great live music every Friday and Saturday night, have international flavor and wine pairing with our weekly specials menu, create a fun and stimulating environment for all of our guests. Whether a wine connoisseur or someone after a tasty margarita, we can cater to all needs and styles! I look forward to seeing you all at the Toro and thank you for the oppurtunity to have a weekly post :) And please when you come in, mention that you heard about our bar and grill from this blog, mention my name, and you will get a 10% discount on me! Thanks Everyone, Jena

Posted byJena Sikkink  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... March 05, 2009  

Great intro Jena!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment